姓 名:
电 话:
主 题:
Email:
地 址:
内 容:
 

LIFE

我從很久以前就想著在我這一身我要做些什麼
I've been thinking for a long time about what we do in our life...

我們在學校開始被教育成要成為一個好的國民
We start by being taught in school how to become good citizens.

我們花了很多童年的時光在學習上
We spend a great part of our childhood studying,

最後我們獲得了一張文憑來確保地位
and finally we get the diploma that will ensure us “the position we deserve”.

我們參與了一場場不被錄用面試
We participate to the increase of unemployment

直到找到了工作
...until we find a job.

通過了艱難的測試獲了一份工作
Through hard tests we are accepted in the world of work.

花了很多的精力讓我們在工作上有好的表現
We perform a good professional career filled with activity and efforts

很多很多的精力
…a lot, a lot of efforts...

直到精疲力盡
till we fall down exhausted...

BUT we are great professionals
with our valuable market share

當時間慢慢過去
Time keeps on passing, and...

我們改變新的目標
...we select new targets.

我們遇見了生命中的另一半
We meet the sweetheart of our life...

而且承諾這段永恆的愛
...and promise a neverending love.

激情過後
Passionate hugs,

家中增加了新的成員
and here comes a baby into our home.

多少夜晚 不能合上我的眼
Damned night, couldn’t close my eyes!

我們繼續提升社會地位
We keep on advancing in the society

試著表現更好
trying to make the best of our time.

無論到那都是受矚目的
We are the stars wherever we go

最後變成有錢人
and we are finally RICH!

但是我們需要更多的時間
But we need some time more

獲得完全的勝利
to triumph completely

天啊!有一天公司對你說不再需要你了
Gosh! One day they tell they can do without you.

在這時候你快瘋了
By this time, you think getting crazy,

你感到破滅
you feel destroyed,

失去和他人溝通的意義
you feel you lost means of communication.

你發現你被所有事擊倒
You realise you are cut off from everything.

時間不再長久 而你失去了一切
Now time does not pass any longer, still you are loosing it.

你發現你生活在霧裡
You realise you’ve been living in the fog

追求可笑的目標
in search of a silly target.

像行屍走肉般
You become a walking ghost

想要消滅所有的敵人
trying to escape your enemies.

你渴望時間趕快過去
You are the only one longing for the hours to pass

直到你倒下
till your time comes.

根據上述評斷, 腦中出現新的點子來改善我的生活
Upon this evaluation, an idea came to my mind on how to improve my life.